The policy of personal data processing
1. General remarks
1.1. The policy of personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as “the Policy”) is pointed at protection of civil rights and liberties of individual personal data of which is processed by Slik Limited Liability Company (INN 6321382970 /OGRN 1156313004220) (hereinafter referred to as “the Operator”).
1.2. The Policy is developed in accordance with paragraph 2, clause 1, article 18.1 of the Federal Law No.152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 «About personal data» (hereinafter referred to as the Federal Law “About personal data”).
1.3. The Policy contains data, which is subject to disclosure in accordance with clause 1, article 14 Federal Law “About personal data”, and is a public document.
1.4. Any subject of personal data has access to this Policy
2. Data on the Operator
2.1. The Operator carries on business at the address: 445000, Russian Federation, Samara region, Togliatti city, Borkovskaya St. 20.
3. Data on Personal data processing
3.1. The Operator processes personal data legally and fair to fulfill functions, powers and obligations imposed by legislation to exercise rights and lawful interests of the Operator, employees of the Operator and the third parties.
3.2. The Operator acquires personal data directly from the subjects of the personal data.
3.3. The Operator processes personal data using computerized and non-computerized ways, by means of computers or without them.
3.4. The processing of the personal data shall be construed as actions/operations with the personal data, including the collection, obtaining, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating,modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution,delivery,access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting and destruction.
3.5. Processing and protection of personal data are realized in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152 dated July 27, 2006 “About Personal Data”, regulations, other governing and guidelines of the federal laws of the Russian Federation determining cases and special aspects of personal data processing.
4. Personal data processing of the customers
4.1. The Operator processes personal data of the customers within the frame of legal relations, regulated by paragraph 2 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation dated January 26, 1996, Federal Law No.14 (hereinafter referred to as “the Customers”).
4.2. The Operator processes personal data of the customers upon their consent provided by the customers and/or their legal representatives by making implicative actions of the internet website, including but not limited to checking out, registration in the profile, subscription, applying via contact form, in accordance with this Policy.
4.3. The Operator processes personal data of the customers for the compliance of the laws of the Russian Federation, and to:
- process Customer`s Orders and fulfill its obligations to the Customer;
- carry out activities to promote goods and services;
- assess and analyze of website operation slikcom.Ru;
- decide the winner in promotion events carried out by the Operator;
- analyze market basket of the Customer and making personal recommendations and suggestions;
- inform the Customer about promotion offers, discounts and special offers by email and SMS messages;
- execute and perform of the agreement.
4.4. The Operator has a right to send advertisement and informational messages to the Customer. If the Customer is unwilling to receive advertisement and informational messages from the Operator, he must unsubscribe in the correspondent letter. From the moment of changing marketing preferences, receipt of messaging is possible within 5 days, which is determined by operation aspects and interaction of information systems. The Customer cannot refuse from receiving of service notifications connected with order execution. Service notifications are such notifications which are sent to email address, which is marked down in the registration form, as well as by sms and/or push notifications to the phone number marked when checking out/ applying via contact form.
4.5. The Operator has a right to use "cookies". "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and not transferred to the third parties. The Operator acquires information about ip-address of the website visitor slikcom.ru (including subdomains) and data about reference link from which website visitor surfed. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
4.6. The Operator has a right to request agents and third parties to process personal data on the basis of the agreement concluded with such people. People processing personal data by order of the Operator, are obliged to observe policies and guidelines of personal data processing and protection, provided by the Federal Law No. 152 “About Personal Data”.
4.7. The Operator processes personal data of the customers not later than purposes of such personal data processing need subject to the legislation requirements of the Russian Federation.
4.8. The Operator processes personal data of the customers:
- Last name, name, patronymic name;
- Date of birth;
- Contact phone number;
- Email address;
- URL in social network on the web;
4.9. In cases prescribed by legislation of the Russian Federation, the Operator has a right to transfer personal data of the citizens.
5. Data on safety precautions of personal data
5.1. The Operator places responsible person in charge for arrangement of personal data processing to fulfill obligations determined by the Federal Law “About Personal Data” and approved in accordance with correspondent regulations.
5.2. The Operator applies legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure safety and confidentiality of personal data and its protection from illegal actions:
- provides unlimited access to the Policy, copy of which is placed on the Operator`s website;
- approves and brings the document into effect “Regulation about personal data processing” (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”) and other local acts;
- introduces employees with law provisions about personal data as well as with the Policy and Regulation;
- arranges access of the employees to the personal data processed in the informational system of the Operator, as well as to material media to perform work duties;
- sets rules of access to the personal data, processed in the informational system of the Operator, as well provides registration and data reporting and accounting of all actions herewith;
- estimates harm which can be done to the personal data subjects in case of breach the Federal Law “About Personal Data”;
- determines safety threats of personal data at its processing in the informational system of the Operator;
- arranges organizational and technical measures and applies protection means of information necessary for achieving fixed level of personal data protection;
- detects facts of unauthorized access to personal data and takes measures such as reset of personal data, modified or deleted as a result of unauthorized access;
- estimates effectiveness of measures taken for protection of personal data before putting informational system of the Operator into effect;
- controls internally compliance of personal data processing under the Federal Law “About Personal Data” approved in accordance with correspondent regulations and requirements of personal data protection, the Policy, the Regulation and other local acts, including control over measures taken for protection of personal data and its safety level at processing in the informational system of the Operator.
6. Rights of the personal data subjects
6.1. Personal data subject has a right to:
- obtain personal data related to this subject and information related to its processing;
- clarify, block or delete its personal data in case if it is incomplete, obsolete, imprecise, illegally obtained or not necessary for the processing purposes;
- revoke its consent to personal data processing;
- protect its rights and lawful interests by legal means;
- appeal against actions or lack of actions of the Operator to the authorized body on rights’ protection of personal data subjects or by legal means;
- obtain other data provided by the Federal Law “About Personal Data” No.152 or other federal laws.
6.2. Subjects of personal data are entitled to exercise its rights and lawful interests and may apply to the Operator or send a request in person or by representative. The request must contain data specified in clause 3 article 14 of the Federal Law “About Personal Data” (refer to clause 6.4).
6.3. If the Customer is willing to delete its user account, the Customer applies to us to firstname.lastname@example.org . The request must be sent from the email address specified upon registration. This action does not imply Customer`s revocation of consent to process its personal data, which is done in accordance with current legislation provided in clause 6.4 of this document.
6.4. You may apply about points of interest about your personal data processing in person to Slik Limited Liability Company or by sending an official request by Russian Post to the address: 445043, Russian Federation, Samara region, Togliatti city, Borkovskaya St. 20, P.O.B.4835
In case of sending an official request to Slik Limited Liability Company, please mark the following in the body of the request:
- Last name, name, patronymic name;
- number of primary identity document of the personal data subject or its representative, issue date of this document and authority issued it;
- data confirming your relationship with Slik Limited Liability Company or any other data confirming processing of personal data by Slik;
- signature of the citizen (or its legal representative). If the request is sent by email, it must be made as an electronic document and signed by electronic signature in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Active version of “The Policy of personal data processing” is published on the website slikcom.ru.